The viability and long-term success of any prospective M&A Transaction is determined
by a rigorous due diligence process
Our services provide strategic advantage at attractive costs. Our team of attorneys effortlessly manage legal aspects of diverse business and industrial backgrounds. Their skill set includes draft, review, analysis, and management of contracts, which supports negotiations and administration of small to large scale projects.
We help organizations and their legal counsel take advantage of business opportunities by exposing potential business risks associated with target company’s legal documents then provide recommendations that proactively manage these identified risks. Our team of highly-trained lawyers understands the unique requirements of every client and delivers tailor-made, services.
Our M&A Due Diligence services include:
- Valuation Analysis
- Target Company Profiling and Evaluation
- Exit Planning for Seller
- Evaluation of Financial, Legal, and Strategic Alternatives
- Assistance in Negotiating, Executing and Closing the Deal
- Post-Merger and Acquisition Analysis and Assessment
- Preparation of Disclosure Schedules
- On-going Legal Support