Developed to complement our world-class Document Review and M&A Due Diligence Services, Cobra’s powerful suite of technology solutions spans the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) to help corporate legal departments and law firms manage their eDiscovery and case management needs consistently and cost-effectively. Solutions include: Early Case Assessment, Analytics, Processing, Hosting, Review and Production.
Leveraging Cobra’s internal quality control processes, industry expertise, and talented project management, the Technology Solutions Service further reduces the costs and inefficiencies associated with eDiscovery.
Our US-based technology project manager works with our clients, vendors, and Cobra’s US supervisory attorneys to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables are produced per industry best practices and client specifications. Cobra’s Certified iCONECT® Administrators and SQL® programmers are quality specialists with years of data experience.
- A commitment to quality standards and transparency: project checklists and quality checks are implemented at every stage.
- Quality-driven Project Management is consistent and “under one roof”.
- Project Planning (staffing, deliverables, processing, hosting, communication protocol, ESI protocol, production, and quality control) is directed by US personnel and coordinated with no additional hourly charges.
- Management with client-side experience replaces “push button” service.
- Elimination of circuitous discussions between reviewer, vendor, and counsel regarding technical issues and requests reduces review time and costs.
- Standard pre- and post-processing document counts and analysis, as well as daily reports on productivity, review counts, and pre-production reports for conflicts and confidentiality checks.
- US-based data center is fully certified with SAS70 Type II Audited facility. Cobra’s Technology Solutions Service is organized around the innovative XERA® eDiscovery platform from iCONECT. Developed in HTML5 and powered by SQL®, XERA® integrates elegant design, intuitive functionality and processing power to support litigation review and production with greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Recommended best practices and skilled processing reduces data size up to 90%.
- Technology Assisted Review can further reduce costs.
- Improved graphical interfaces facilitate faster Early Case Assessment.
- Built-in dashboards provide a clear and comprehensible view of a project’s status.
- Faceted search technology eliminates errors.
- Messaging and communication center increases efficiency.
- Mobility and multi-device support (Windows & Mac).
- Improved analytics, including 6 Degrees™ –Relationship Builder, Xmplar™ documents, and concept algorithms.