We offer a power-packed suite of technology solutions that complement our world-class Document review and M&A Due diligence services.
Our technology solutions span the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) to help law firms and corporate legal departments manage their eDiscovery and case management requirements in a consistent and efficient manner. Our solutions include: Early Case Assessment, Analytics, Processing, Hosting, Review and Production.
The inefficiencies and costs associated with eDiscovery are significantly reduced by leveraging our internal quality control processes, skilled project management and industry expertise. We have a streamlined execution process, Our U.S. -based technology project manager works with our clients, vendors and supervisory attorneys to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables are produced.
The Cobra Advantage:
- A commitment to quality standards and transparency: project checklists and quality controls are implemented at every stage
- Quality-driven Project Management is consistent and “maintained under one roof”
- Project Planning (staffing, deliverables, processing, hosting, communication protocol, ESI protocol, production, and quality control) is directed by U.S. personnel.
- Elimination of circuitous discussions between reviewer, vendor, and counsel regarding technical issues and requests reduces review time and costs.
- Standard pre- and post-processing document counts and analysis, as well as daily reports on productivity, review counts, and pre-production reports for conflicts and confidentiality checks.
U.S.-based data centres are fully certified as an SSAE Type II Audited facility.
- Recommended best practices and skilled processing reduces data size up to 90%
- Technology Assisted Review
- Improved graphical interfaces facilitate faster Early Case Assessment.
- Built-in dashboards provide a clear and comprehensive review of a project’s status
- Messaging and communication center increases efficiency
- Mobility and multi-device support
- Improved analytics